The rapid deployment of Long Term Evolution/Evolved Packet Core (LTE/EPC) networks, coupled with the increase in subscriber use of smartphones, tablets, and the always-on applications they support, has highlighted two important factors – the exponential growth in Diameter signaling traffic and the issues associated with internetwork connectivity. This white paper discusses issues carriers can encounter at the edge of their LTE/EPC networks and provides solutions to these issues.
Some of the topics covered in this white paper include:
- Business Drivers and Challenges for the Deployment of LTE/EPC Diameter Networks
- Network Protocol Interworking
- LTE/EPC/Diameter Network Security
- Routing Segmentation
- Subscriber Roaming Data Analysis
- Network Interconnection
- GSM Association (GSMA) Diameter Edge Agent (DEA) Requirements
- Over and Above the GSMA DEA Requirements
Find valuable information regarding the edge of LTE/EPC diameter based networks and strategies to increase subscribers Quality of Experience (QoE), increase network efficiency, increase/protect roaming revenues and thus reduce churn.
Download your copy today!