- Quad T1/E1/J1 Communications Interface for PCI Systems
- Software Programmable Interface
- Motorola MPC8260 PowerQUICC II Processor
- H.100 Bus Support
- Capable of switching 96/128 time slots bi-directionally to any of the 4096 H.100 CT bus channels
- 128 MB Dedicated Processor DRAM Memory
- Handles extensive onboard traffic and protocol requirements
PCI384: Telecom Adapter
PT's PCI384 is ideally suited for both PSTN and IP telephony systems that handle large volumes of voice circuits for protocol processing or for transfer to the H.100 bus and PCI Buses. Application examples include SS7 network elements, wireless infrastructure equipment, media and signaling gateways, and telecom switching and routing equipment.
The PCI384 is an adaptable platform designed with an onboard Freescale MPC8260 PowerQUICC II RISC communications processor. Combined with an embedded Linux operating system, the PCI384 operates as a fully programmable communications subsystem capable of intra-chassis communication using the H.100 bus.